How do I get there?
By air: Your airport destination is MYTILENE. There are daily flights from Athens and Thessaloniki.
By boat: There are ferries from the port of Piraeus, Thessaloniki, Kavala or Athens. Also from Ayvalik and Izmir (Turkey).
From Mytilene to Eresos
Eresos is about 80 Km from Mytilene. You can come by a taxi 90€ /1½ hours, by bus - about 9€ /3 hours, summer timetables available at the end of May (info: +30
22510 28873), or rent a car from Mytilene to Eresos.
If you come by bus, at the end of the destination (Eresos/Skala Eresos) get off, give us a call and if a car is available we come to pick you up, otherwise there are taxis available - 7€.
We can coordinate sharing taxis from the airport if you let us know your arrival time.
What time can I arrive? Can I stay longer after the retreat?
We suggest you arrive on June 26th latest at 10.00h. You can always arrive some days earlier. Suggested departure is July 1st, check out latest at 11.00h. You can stay longer if wished. Please check availability of accommodation with OSHO Afroz.
What type of accommodation offers OSHO Afroz?
• ROOM IN STONE HOUSE: Rooms are furnished with two or more beds (there is a chance to share with another visitor) and bathrooms (shared with room-mates).
• WOODEN HUT: very simple but beautiful construction with tile roof and electricity.
• TENT: that you can set up in the estate. The center owns many of them but it is preferable that you bring your own. Mattress, pillows & bed sheets are supplied. Always good to bring a sleeping bag with you.
Those staying at wooden huts and tents use common shower and toilet facilities.
Or if you prefer, you can stay at any hotel outside the meditation center.
For prices please contact OSHO Afroz or send us a message via WhatsApp.
I am vegetarian / vegan.
We will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner for those staying at the center. You can also buy food vouchers if you're staying outside. The food is purely vegetarian (with vegan/gluten free option), mainly traditional Greek or Mediterranean dishes.
Please, if you are on a special diet, take responsibility of your own needs.
Can I bring my children with me?
Children are allowed on the campus yet not in the workshops.
What to bring with me?
• A water bottle to refill with our Dynamically Enhanced Structured Water.
• Towels & Earth friendly shower products.
• Whatever you need in order to be comfortable during the workshops.
• Enough t-shirts to change
• Yoga Mat
• Beach stuff
• A hat or cap
What happens in case the retreat gets canceled?
In case of cancellation from our side, all tickets will be fully refunded. The festival is not liable for losses that occurred to expenses like flights and transfers. We suggest you check with the airline about their re-booking policies prior booking your flight or/and to take out extra insurance to cover you in such cases.