The registration includes the participation of one person in all the workshops offered during one or three days of the festival. Food or beverages are not included.
Following conditions of participation apply:
- For safety reasons, if you’re feeling sick before the event, we kindly ask you please stay at home.
- As per regulation, all participants need to be registered and tested before the event. Therefore we won't sell tickets at the entrance.
- We encourage all particpants to carry hand sanitiser with them and will be required to wash their hands before/after each session.
- Please minimize meeting with a big number of friends one week before the festival.
- It is required to do a rapid test two days before the event, and a second one on the day of the festival (independently if you’re vaccinated or recovered) either in any "Free Schnelltest station in Berlin", a self-test or PCR test (not older than 48 hours). The results must be presented at the entrance.
*If your test is positive, you can either do a PCR test to confirm it (if the result comes out negative you will be welcome to join the festival).
*If your Covid test is positive you will receive a full refund of your participation fee.
- Participants are free to use face masks during the workshops if wanted.
- The rooms will be ventilated regularly and extensively so that there is always sufficient fresh air.
For more information about the corona hygiene and protective measures click in the file below.
This is a recreational event. These forms of dance can facilitate deep personal and meditative processes. Participants are responsible for taking care of their own wellbeing at all times. This festival is not intended as a therapeutic space. The participation at the events, including arrival and departure, are always at the participant's own risk.
Neither the organizers, nor the teachers or the helpers are liable for damages of a spiritual, physical, psychological or material kind.
Refund policy: Participants will be able to receive refunds up to 20 days before the event start date. The festival will retain a processing fee of 35,-EUR. There's always the possibility to transfer the ticket to another person, if agreed before hand with the organizers. In case of cancellation due to COVID-19 from our side, all tickets will be fully refunded.
By taking part in this event, participants grant the organizers full right to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the Festival's aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in our printed and online publicity, social media, and press releases. If a participant does not wish to be photographed, it is his or her responsibility to inform the event's organizers.
The registration for the event is considered as approval of our conditions of participation and allows the forwarding of future information relevant to the events to the e-mail address given at the registration.
For further information, please get in touch with us.