145,- EUR + Eventbrite Fee
SUPER EARLY BIRD Weekend-Ticket*: (SOLD OUT)
100,- EUR + Eventbrite Fee
EARLY BIRD Weekend-Ticket**: (SOLD OUT)
120,- EUR + Eventbrite Fee
90,-EUR + Eventbrite Fee (while tickets last)
*for registrations before 15.08.2020 or while tickets last
**for registrations before 15.09.2020 or while tickets last
The registration includes the participation of one person in all the workshops offered during one or two days of the festival. Food or beverages are not included.
- We have downsized our group size to 55 people (as opposed to 150).
- For safety reasons, if you’re feeling sick before the event, we kindly ask you please stay at home.
- As per regulation, all participants need to be registered before the event. Therefore we won't sell tickets at the entrance.
- All workshops will be non-physical contact.
- We encourage all particpants to carry hand sanitiser with them and will be required to wash their hands before/after each session.
- We ask participants to respect other people's space with the 1,5m rule.
This is a recreational event. These forms of dance can facilitate deep personal and meditative processes. Participants are responsible for taking care of their own wellbeing at all times. This festival is not intended as a therapeutic space. The participation at the events, including arrival and departure, are always at the participant's own risk.
Neither the organizers, nor the teachers or the helpers are liable for damages of a spiritual, physical, psychological or material kind.
Refund policy: Participants will be able to receive refunds up to 30 days before the event start date. There's always the possibility to transfer the ticket to another person, if agreed before hand with the organizers. In case of cancellation due to COVID-19 from our side, all tickets will be fully refunded.
By taking part in this event, participants grant the organizers full right to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for publicity or other purposes to help achieve the Festival's aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in our printed and online publicity, social media, and press releases. If a participant does not wish to be photographed, it is his or her responsibility to inform the event's organizers.
The registration for the event is considered as approval of our conditions of participation and allows the forwarding of future information relevant to the events to the e-mail address given at the registration.
For further information, please get in touch with us.